Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Vegy Best

Why “The Vegy Best” ?

There’s no extraordinary reason for the “The Vegy Best” name. In fact the “The Very Best” sub-domain was already taken and recently I became a vegetarian… :)

The focus on best comes from my positive approach to life.


Mission

To bring into light the very best things I can find in several subjects of life.


Values

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

“The best and most beautiful things in the world can be seen or touched when we feel them with the heart.” – The Vegy Best


You too can contribute…

If you have something or have seen something that you think is the best in a specific area and for that reason deserves to be under the “The Vegy Best” spotlight, please send me an e-mail with your info, and I’ll be glad to give you my humble opinion and feedback. If it is "The Vegy Best" sooner or later will be published.

Email: thevegybest@gmail.com



No comments: